2012 Opel Astra OPC Price and Specs
We’re willing to bet that not a whole lot of people are willing to part with that sort of money for a front-wheel drive car. But in case you are, here are some of the most important new specs.
Thanks to a highly-tuned 2.0-liter turbo, the Astra OPC makes no less than 280 hp and 400 Nm or torque. This is enough for an acceleration from zero to a 100km/h in only 6.0 seconds and a top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph).
In its defense, the Astra OPC is really well equipped, with the following standard kit:
• AFL+ adaptive forward lighting
• Navi 600 navigation system
• Two-zone automatic air conditioning
• Park assistant at the rear
• 19” lightweight alloy OPC wheels
• On-board computer with selected performance data
• LED rear lamps
• Tinted rear windows
comments written so far
Limited slip differential and 5speed tranny. It cost $23,000 dollars and covers 0 to 60 in less 5 seconds. I think that cars are overpriced in your country.