"Dodge Challenger is one of our most accessorized vehicles," said Pietro Gorlier, President and Chief Executive Officer - Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care, Chrysler Group LLC. "Unlike any other automotive aftermarket company, Mopar parts and accessories are specifically designed, engineered and quality-tested to further enhance the performance and appearance of our Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. This results in Dodge Challenger owners spending more than $600 on Mopar accessories."
The best sold aftermarket accessory for the Challenger is the stainless steel door-sill guards. Owners that are in need of more horsepower should check out the complete list of the best-selling performance parts for Dodge Challenger below:
- Cold-Air Intake Systems: Replaces the factory system for the 5.7-liter HEMI (MSRP: $371) or 6.1-liter HEMI (MSRP: $384) and allows cooler outside air into the engine for gains in horsepower and torque.
- Cat-Back Exhaust Systems: Deliver a throaty exhaust tone while providing improved horsepower and torque. Available for 5.7-liter HEMI (MSRP: $1,190) and 6.1-liter HEMI (MSRP: $1,745).
- Stage 2 Coilover Suspension Kit: Allows Dodge Challenger owners to lower the ride height of their vehicle for a low, custom look and a sporty ride. MSRP: $1,750
- Mopar Strut Tower Brace: Reduces body flex in the front end while improving handling. MSRP: $359
- Performance Brake Pads: Offer superior braking and pedal feel without brake fade at higher operating temperatures. MSRP: $74