“Dodge Challenger is one of our most accessorized vehicles,” Pietro Gorlier, Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care CEO said in a release.
“Unlike any other automotive aftermarket company, Mopar parts and accessories are specifically designed, engineered and quality-tested to further enhance the performance and appearance of our Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. This results in Dodge Challenger owners spending more than $600 on Mopar accessories.”
The 2010 Dodge Challenger is available in three models - SE, R/T and SRT8 and comes packing two HEMI V8 engines. For all, Mopar has a long list of accessories to offer, starting from door-sill guards and ending with a Stage 2 Coilover Suspension Kit.
The full list can be found below.
- door-sill guards - $140
- vehicle cover - $323
- chromed fuel-filler door - $176
- rear deck-lid spoiler - $316
- splash guard kits - $52.75/pair
- classic Mopar hood - $1,275
- decal kits - $190
- floor mat kit - $82.25
- hitch receiver - $298
- interior trim bezel - $172
- cold-air intake systems - $371
- cat-back exhaust systems - $1,745
- Stage 2 coilover suspension Kit - $1,750
- Mopar strut tower brace - $359
- performance brake pads - $74