Still, the Cherokee does get pricy when you go higher up in the trim levels. Adding 4x4 increases the price by $2,000 and going for the trail-ready Trailhawk will cost you $29,495.
“The all-new 2014 Jeep Cherokee is entering the largest SUV segment in North America with an unmatched combination of capability, fuel efficiency, technology, safety and value,” said Mike Manley, President and CEO – Jeep Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. “Jeep Cherokee is absolutely packed with content that includes numerous industry and segment ‘firsts’ that directly translate to a tremendous value for consumers shopping in the mid-size SUV segment, which boasts two million sales annually in North America and five million globally.”
he 2014 Jeep Cherokee is available in four different trim levels: Sport, Latitude, Limited and Trailhawk.
Here are the starting U.S. MSRPs for each 2014 Jeep Cherokee model (all exclude $995 destination):
• Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2: $22,995
• Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4: $24,995
• Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4x2: $24,495
• Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4x4: $26,495
• Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x2: $27,995
• Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4: $29,995
• Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4x4: $29,495