Skoda Yeti Gets Cobra Accessories
For the Yeti, which will officially go on sale in September, Cobra worked on increasing the vehicle safety and on taking the appearance of the Czech SUV to a next level. Cobra has not announced prices for the accessories program, but it is rumored that the kit will be available at Skoda’s authorized dealers.
The Cobra Technology & Lifestyle accessories program features:
- Cobra N+ front brush guard –made from high-gloss 48 millimeters stainless-steel tubes
- Cobra N+ CITYGUARD front guard
- Cobra N+ custom-tailored rocker panel guards – made from high-gloss 80 millimeters stainless steel tubes, provides easier entering/exiting the vehicle, and also protect the rocker panels
- Cobra N+ running boards – aluminum and stainless steel versions are available to choose from
- Cobra N+ rear guard – made from 42 millimeters stainless-steel tubes and protects the rear against minor collision damages
- Cobra N+ custom-tailored wheels – One-piece Cobra CN19 light-alloy wheels with five double spokes in size 8Jx18
However, until the Yeti gets performance tuning, it will be offered with a choice of two petrol engines and three diesels, as it follows: a 1.2-liter gasoline option generating 105 horsepower (available for E, S, SE and Elegance trims), a 1.8-liter TSI petrol unit rolling out 160 hp (SE 4x4 and Elegance 4x4), a 2.0-liter TDI 110 bhp (E, S, S 4x4, SE, SE 4x4, Elegance and Elegance 4x4), 2.0-liter TDI 140 bhp (SE 4x4 and Elegance 4x4) and 2.0-liter (Elegance 4x4).
❐ Check out the Skoda Yeti Gets Cobra Accessories photo gallery