K-Tec Boosts for Clio Sport RS to 215 HP
A new, dyno-developed upgrade program for the famous 2.0-liter naturally aspirated VVT engine has been announced by K-Tec Racing, a specialist in Renault tuning. Cutting straight to the chase, the kit ca boost both the Clio 197 launched in late 2005 and the later 200 facelift. As the KTR215 name of the kit suggests, what you get is an increase in power to a staggering 215 PS.
But the package has supposedly added both power and torque throughout the rev range: an extra 12lb.ft of torque at 3600rpm, with an additional 10lb.ft on tap between 5200-7500rpm.
The KTR215 package consists of the following components:
• 1 x set of Cat Cam 402 high performance billet steel camshafts
• 1 x genuine Renault cam timing belt
• 1 x set genuine Renault camshaft caps
• Installation by K-Tec Racing’s technicians
• Bespoke K-Tec Racing OBDII ECU remap
Pricing is set at £1366.80 fitted, including VAT!