- 1.6 16V 110hp engine mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
- TCe 130 (Turbo Control efficiency) driving through a six-speed manual gearbox.
- 2.0 16V 140hp engine available with the new continuously variable transmission (CVT)
The diesel engine range comprises the following Euro5-homologated powerplants:
- dCi 110 DPF, mated either to the brand new six-speed EDC (Efficient Dual Clutch) dual-clutch automatic transmission or to a manual six-speed gearbox.
- dCi 130 DPF which drives through a six-speed manual gearbox.
- dCi 160 DPF also with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Other feature highlights include electric parking brake, directional bi-xenon headlamps, combined digital-analogue instrument display, 3D sound by Arkamys audio with Plug&Music connectivity, Carminat TomTom navigation and daytime running lights.
In terms of safety, the car comes with front seatbelt warning lights, tire pressure monitoring system, ABS with electronic brakeforce distribution, EBA, ESC with understeer control, automatic pyrotechnic deployment of the rollover hoops, seatbelt pretensioners and load limiters, adaptive front airbags, side impact sensors, anti-submarining airbags incorporated in the front seat cushions and dual-volume head/thorax/pelvis lateral airbags.