"I was told the car had been sitting for roughly 15 minutes before a waitress noticed a small flame coming from the rear of the car.” Robert Hobson, who witnessed the unfortunate happening, said. “I never found out what started the blaze but the owner didn't look too concerned, in fact he was almost laughing at the situation!!!”
Fortunately, it seems that nobody was injured as a result of the fire, despite the fact that the car was completely engulfed in flames. You can see the painful process in the clip below.