The Evoque comes with a multitude of goodies, such as an 8-inch, high-definition touch-screen display with its crisp graphics and simple, intuitive menu structure. This is available with an innovative dual-view technology, allowing the driver and the passenger to view independent content.
Here are some features that can be ordered:
- Park Assist for automated parallel parking
- Blind Spot Monitoring system
- Surround Camera System with five digital cameras, including a reversing system
- Full dual-zone automatic climate control, featuring a Park Heater timer facility
- Hard-drive navigation system
- DAB/FM/AM/Sirius tuners, with hard-drive virtual 10xCD multiplayer
- Digital and Satellite TV, and DVD playback
- Rear-seat entertainment package, with 8-inch video screens, digital wireless headphones and touch-screen remote control
- Keyless entry system and powered tailgate
- Adaptive headlamps with Automatic High Beam Assist
- Heated windscreen, front seats and steering wheel
The Range Rover Evoque is scheduled to go on sale in over 160 countries from around the world starting from this summer, with the pricing starting at GBP30,000 (EUR35,400 at the current exchange rate).
“Market research indicates that the more youthful target customers for this car favour a more sporting driving character. This has encouraged us to deliver driving dynamics with a more engaging and connected feel, without losing the poise and refinement which is an important characteristic of the Range Rover brand,” explains David Mitchell, chief programme engineer.