On the other hand, the new heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) vents, shift bezel, and cluster rings now have chromed accents.
Other interior highlights include a Chill Zone cooled-beverage storage bin, rechargeable LED flashlight and an available MusicGate Power Sound Group including two articulating speakers packaged in the liftgate that swing down.
The 2010 Dodge caliber is powered by a 2.0L DOHC 16-valve petrol engine with Variable-valve Timing (VVT) and an intake manifold design with flow control valves. This unit replaces the 1.8-litre engine and delivers 4 percent more power and 13 percent more torque. Thanks to the CVT, the vehicle comes with a 6-8 percent improvement in fuel economy compared to a traditional automatic transmission.
Standard features on the 2010 Dodge Caliber include:
- Multi-stage driver and front passenger, supplemental side-curtain air bags
- Active front drive and passenger head restraints
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Brake Assist
- Sentry Key anti-theft engine immobiliser and security alarm with motion sensor
- Electronic Vehicle Information Centre (EVIC)
- Uconnect Media Centre 230 6CD/DVD/MP3 radio with Audio Jack
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- Power windows, locks, heated exterior mirrors
- Air conditioning with rear ducts
- Cruise control
- Chill ZoneTM beverage storage bin
- Illuminated cup holders
- Stain Repel premium cloth
- Floor mats
- 18-inch polished aluminium wheels
- Fold-flat front-passenger seat
- Reversible carpeted cargo floor panel
- Integrated front & rear fog lamps