- Twin-Screw supercharger
- Intake manifold completely 3D milled
- Water intercooler
- Water cooler
- Water pump
- CNC turned and milled belt pulley
- Belt tensioner
- Belt tensioner adapter
- 2 deflection pulleys
- Hoses and mounting material
- Power steering aluminium oil tank
- Modified engine electronic for fuel management
- V-max Removal (300 km/h)
- Downpipes with 200 CPI Sport-catalytics
- HMS-Tuning Performance headers with widened flange
Combined, all of the above give the epic-sounding M156 engine at least 700 hp and 900 Nm (664 lb ft) of torque, or just about enough to engulf the rear tires in gigantic clouds of smoke whenever the go-fast pedal is pressed against the floor.
Apart from the performance mods, this C 63 AMG Wagon from hell is also adorned with a wide bodykit and a set of what look like 20-inch black-coated rims, overall making it look like Beetlejuice's ride on Earth if he ever decided to get one.
You might remember the Germans from HMS-Tuning from building one of the most powerful Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG models on the planet, but the rather small tuning firm is surely in need of some attention considering the downright nasty cars they are building. Enjoy the video!