Chevrolet Camaro Red Zone Concept Ready for 2011 SEMA
The vehicle relies on current and future accesories to deliver what the carmaker calls “a design statement”. It is also used as a platform for the debut of a new, retro-inspired stripe graphic that will hit the marker in the near future.
Let’ see what this open-air project has to offer:
* New-for-2012 model year Crystal Claret exterior color with black convertible tonneau cover
* Chevrolet Accessories 21x8.5-inch silver/polished-face wheels
* Silver heritage stripe
* Chevrolet Accessories body-color grille and convertible wind screen
* Suspension lowering kit by Pedders (Chevrolet Official Licensed Product)
* Concept polished strut tower brace
* Concept “RS” underhood liner
* Titanium leather interior with Silver Ice accents
* Black soft instrument panel insert
* Chevrolet Accessories Silver Ice door and instrument panel inserts
* Chevrolet Accessories floor mats with silver “CAMARO” logos.
“This is a Camaro for those who want great looks and a performance personality,” said designer Adam Barry. “It’s a simple yet dramatic statement that is uniquely Camaro.”