The silencers are homologated for road use (they are tested according to European Directive 97/24/EC) and catalytic converters are available for use with any Arrow kit. The silencers are fitted with dB-killer and are attached to the frame with a stainless steel bracket.
- Collectors only (mounted on the original) = 450 € + VAT
- Race-Tech approved silencer with carbon cap and body = 430 € + VAT
- Race-Tech approved silencer with aluminum body and carbon caps = 310 € + VAT
- Race-Tech, with black anodized aluminum body and carbon caps = 310 € + VAT
- Works approved silencer with titanium body and carbon caps = 450 € + VAT
- Catalytic converter = 93 € + VAT
The Multistrada 1200 is equipped with an L-Twin, 16 valve, Desmodromic, liquid cooled one, with a displacement of 1,198 cc and developing 150hp and 119 Nm (87.5 lb.ft.). The standard exhaust system comprises a stainless steel muffler and aluminum tail pipes.
With the Multistrada 1200, Ducati introduces the concept of four-bikes-in-one with four riding modes: Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro. The concept uses three technologies which interact to instantly change the chassis set-up and character of the bike.