In fact, owners are invited to enter their Harley-Davidson motorcycles in an all-new H-D1 Custom Bike Showcase. Winners will be selected by random daily drawings for a total of eight winners who each receive two nights lodging at a Best Western hotel and an H-D gift card.
Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) members can receive a free gift on March 6 and for their convenience can pick up their free event pin all week at either Harley location at Beach Street or the Speedway.
“Daytona Bike Week launches the motorcycle riding season, and Harley-Davidson will be there at full throttle,” said Steve Piehl, Harley-Davidson Director of Customer Experience. “Our location at the Speedway gives riders a chance to enjoy any of our 75 demo bikes and we’re excited to be part of the thriving scene at Riverfront Park on Beach Street focusing on custom Harleys, cool clothing and great motorcycle experiences.”
Other highlights of the Daytona Bike Week include:
- Harley-Davidson H-D1 customization tools and lifestyle interactive experience: check out the latest options for lighting, exhaust systems, audio and more.
- Harley-Davidson MotorClothes displays with demonstrations and seminars on helmet fit, Force Flex eyewear and Hi-Vis gear.
- Women’s Area daily and 4th Annual Harley-Davidson MDA Women’s Ride Daytona, Tuesday, March 8 with registration at www.mdarides.org.
- The Jack Daniels Experience
- XR1200 Race Experience
- Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) raffle
- Food, beverage, music and free parking