In the UK, the Doblo Cargo is available with a choice of four low emissions, Euro 4 and 5-specification engines, and comes in seven different forms: Cargo, Cargo Maxi, Cargo SX, Cargo Maxi SX, Combi, Combi Maxi and Platform Cab.
The engine line-up comprises a 1.4-liter 16v petrol unit and three MultiJet 16v diesels. Prices start at £11,395 excluding VAT for the Doblo Cargo 1.4 16v Petrol. Start&Stop has been fitted to all Euro 5 versions, providing up to 15 per cent fuel savings, plus CO2 emissions figures as low as just 126 g/km.
“The Fiat Professional range of award-winning vehicles has been enjoying a high level of interest from customers and the media, and this is set to continue with the introduction of new environmentally friendly Euro 5 engines in the Fiorino, Scudo and Punto Evo Van,” said Gerry Clarke, Director of Fiat Professional UK.
The full lineup of vehicles at this year's CV Show comprises:
- Scudo Van L2H1 12Q Comfort 2.0 MultiJet 120 bhp
- Ducato 35 Van 2.3 120 MultiJet LWB HR
- Ducato 35 Cab 2.3 120 MultiJet Diesel LWB Low Loader Plant & Go conversion by KFS Special Vehicles Ltd
- Doblo Cargo Base 1.3 MultiJet 16v Diesel 90bhp
- Doblo Cargo SX 1.3 MultiJet 16v Diesel 90 bhp
- Fiorino Cargo SX 1.3 MultiJet Diesel 75 bhp Euro 5
- Punto Evo Van 1.3 Dynamic MultiJet Diesel 95 bhp S&S Euro 5
- Doblo Cargo Maxi SX 1.6 MultiJet 16v Diesel 105 bhp (Outside Display)