Gemballa Mistrale Porsche Panamera Package
What we do know is that the package consists of design (made by owner Uwe Gemballa), aerodynamics and performance improvements brought to the luxury limousine, but details on pricing are yet to be revealed.
Gemballa is also planning on designing further modifications, such as a performance enhancement of up to 750 horsepower for different serial engines.
The features that replace the serial components are listed below:
- larger air inlets
- integrated carbon lip
- new-shaped bonnet with slotted ventilation ducts
- extended front and rear fenders.
- new design of the rear apron with integrated diffuser that provides enough space for four end pipes of the sport exhaust system
- new programmed air suspension module with extended setting range , which lowers the center of gravity up to 40 millimeters
- height-adjustable coilover suspension
- ultra-light 22-inch forged rims
- high-performance brake system, with 6-piston brake callipers with 420 millimeter brake discs at the front axle and 4-piston brake callipers with 380 millimeter brake discs at the back axle
❐ Check out the Gemballa Mistrale Porsche Panamera Package photo gallery