2012 Victory High-Ball Bobber Preview
The matte paint scheme shown is black with an accent of white on the tank, complemented by old school whitewall tires. Other highlights include a low, solo seat, and standard ape hanger handle bars.
Victory describes the High Ball as “Stripped down. Bare bones. A bold throwback. The all-new Victory High-Ball rumbles down the road in the spirit of the classic bobber with an outright refusal to sacrifice performance along the way. Built piece by piece around the road-pounding 106 Freedom V-Twin, it’s a ride with all the power and agility you’d expect from a Victory.”
“If you’re a pure rider with a passion for old-school styling, this is the bike you fire up for the first time and never look back,” says the American motorcycle manufacturer.
The new High-ball is available in the United States starting this April, in Solid Black color scheme, and it is priced at $13,499.
Victory High-Ball official specs are detailed below:
- Engine: 4-stroke 50-degree V-Twin
- Cooling: Air/oil
- Displacement: 106ci/1731cc
- Bore/Stroke: 101 X 108mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Valve Train: Single overhead camshafts w/ 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters.
- Fueling: EFI w/ dual 45mm throttle bodies
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust w/ crossover
- Oil capacity: 5.0 quarts
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Transmission -6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive: Carbon fiber reinforced belt
- Length: 92.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Seat Height: 25 in. 25.2
- Rake/trail: 31.7 in. / 6.7 in.
- Dry Weight (claimed): 659 lbs.
- Suspension Front: 43mm telescopic fork/5.1 in. travel
- Rear: Preload adjustable single shock/3.0 in. travel
- Front brake: 300mm floating rotor w/ 4-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 300mm floating rotor w/2-piston caliper
- Wheels: Front & Back: 16x3.5 in.
- Tires: Front - 130/90-16 67H Dunlop Cruisermax
- Rear: 150/80-16 71H Dunlop Cruisermax