The award was created to promote careers in manufacturing by recognizing young men and women, ages 35 and under, who have significant accomplishments as manufacturing leaders and who show potential for significant leadership growth in the industry.
As no event was held in 2009, recipients from both 2009 and 2010 will be honored this year. The awardees include:
- Lucas Frank, Program Management Specialist, Chrysler 300, Chrysler LLC
- Matt Gaw, Worldwide Hose Assembly Manager, Caterpillar Inc.
- Bruno Monsarrat, Research Officer and Project Manager, Aerospace Manufacturing Technology Centre, Institute for Aerospace Research, National Research Council Canada of Montreal
- Mohammed A. Omar, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering Program Graduate Coordinator, International Center for Automotive Research CU-ICAR, Clemson University
- Laura Seidel, Dimensional Quality Lead, Volt Battery Launch Team, Wilmington, DE, Assembly Plant, General Motors Corporation
- Boris Gavric, Director, International Customer Business Unit, Henniges Automotive
- Fil Grado, Advance Vehicle Engineering Supervisor, Chrysler LLC
- Jacinda Gray, Senior Manufacturing Engineer, General Motors Company
- Rick Masters, Paint Production Business Manager, Lordstown, Ohio, Assembly Plant, General Motors Company
- Chengyin Yuan, VP, Beijing Pride Power Systems Technology Ltd., Beijing, China