The company, however, covers the whole range of motorcycles, including V-Twin, Metric, Sport and Dirt.
The ten exhaust slip-on options launched by SuperTrapp are listed below:
- SE Series - MSRP $399.00
- Kerker Slip-Ons - MSRP $384.00
- Kerker Slip-Ons Double Espresso - MSRP $488.00
- Kerker Slip-Ons with Mikuni Core - MSRP $372.00
- Internal Disc Series with Turndown End Cap - MSRP $663.00
- Internal Disc Series with Fishtail End Cap - MSRP $663.00
- Internal Disc Series with Tapered End Cap - MSRP $581.00
- Megaphone Series Chrome Megaphone - MSRP $599.00
- Megaphone Series with Chrome Slash Megaphone - MSRP $599.00
- FatShots Slip-Ons - MSRP $499.00
The SE Series are 3dB louder than stock and bring a 10 - 12% horsepower gain, while the Kerker Slip-Ons are 8dB louder than stock, with a 12-13% horsepower gain. Both SE Series and Kerker Slip-Ons are compatible with 14 end caps.
The Internal Disc Series provide a 10-15% horsepower gain. The chrome muffler includes heatshields, chrome end caps and discs. To increase or decrease horsepower and tone, the rider only has to add or remove 3-inch discs to the exhaust.
Megaphone Series (the 4-inch diameter disc-based exhaust), claimed by SuperTrapp as their ‘signature’ muffler, provide an 8 - 10% horsepower gain and includes rebuildable core and discs.
Finally, quieter than stock, the fully chromed plated FatShots Slip-Ons have a 3.5-inch diameter, while providing a 15% horsepower gain and a 12% torque gain over stock. The rider can customize the power by adding or removing 4-inch discs. These Slip-Ons come complete with twenty-four 4-inch discs and all the necessary hardware and mounting instructions.