Such watches are usually worn by enthusiasts at auto events, and the Ferrari Jumbo is perfectly suited for this, with its titanium case and Swiss-made ETA quartz chrono movement. It is also good for sporting and leisure use, as it comes with a choice of stopwatch and counter buttons.
“Here at Ferrari, accurate time-keeping is one of our main priorities because even a 10th of a second can make all the difference out there on the track. That's why the Ferrari Jumbo takes its inspiration from the world of motor racing and the Scuderia Ferrari's activities.To stress this belonging, the Ferrari Jumbo watch is presented in a wooden box with a soft touch effect painting. This original touch, of course, makes the watch something of a collector's item too,” according to the Maranello manufacturer.
The company has chosen a perfect time to launch its new timepiece, as Black Friday, the day with the largest consumer goods sales of the entire year in America, is coming. The watch is available from Ferrari’s online store and comes with a 24-month warranty.
Technical Specifications for the watch are:
- Case diameter: 45 mm
- IPS-treated titanium bezel with rubber wrist strap
- Titanium hour crown
- Screw-down case-back with four screws
- Titanium button at four o'clock; anodized aluminum button at two o'clock
- Second, 1/10 second, 30 min. time-keeping
- Inside-outside anti-reflective mineral crystal
- ETA Swiss analogue chrono movement
- Swiss-made with chronograph movement
- Water-resistant to 5 ATM
- Powered by 1.55 volt battery