The program includes Cadillac’s warranty coverage, the company’s recently-launched maintenance program, as well as courtesy transportation if warranty repairs are needed. Customers also benefit from 24-hour roadside assistance for the first five years or 100,000 miles.
All new models will come with the program, which will also be offered for the previous customers of 2011 models.
Here is the complete list of ownership benefits covered by the Cadillac Shield:
- Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance, which provides scheduled oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections and replacement of engine and cabin air filters for the first four years or 50,000 miles
- Five-year, 100,000-mile powertrain warranty
- Four-year, 50,000-mile vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage
- 24/7 roadside assistance for the first five years or 100,000 miles
- Courtesy transportation during service visits for warranty issues.
- Standard one-year OnStar Directions and Connections plan, which includes automatic crash response, turn-by-turn navigation, vehicle diagnostics, stolen vehicle assistance and hands-free calling.
- OnStar smart-phone app, which allows owners to track diagnostic information, such as oil life and fuel-tank levels, through their iPhone or Android, as well as access common key fob functions, such as starting the engine, unlocking doors and turning on the lights.
- myCadillac smart-phone app that allows owners to set a reminder of where they parked, schedule maintenance services, locate a dealer and request roadside assistance through their iPhone or Android.