Cars Owned by Sinatra and Dean Martin Up for Auction
The cars that will be put up for auction on August 14 are a part of the collection of Sidney and Jenny Craig, owners of a famous American weight loss, weight management, and nutrition company.
From the highlights of the auction, Sinatra’s 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham and Martin's 1962 Ghia L6.4 coupe are expected to fetch the most. Sinatra’s Brougham is estimated between $275,000 - $325,000, while Martin’s Ghia estimated at $185,000 - $225,000.
In fact, Martin was the second owner of the vehicle, as the Ghia was first owned by Gary Morton (Lucille Ball’s second husband). The car was later modified for Martin by the King of the Kustomizers, George Barris.
- a 1933 Duesenberg Model J Torpedo Victoria Convertible, first owned by Hopalong Cassidy
- a 1931 Ford Model A Roadster featured in one of the Andy Hardy movies starring Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland
- a 1930 Cadillac 452 V-16 Sedan outfitted with 1/4-inch steel armor plating and five-ply bullet-resistant glass attributed to Al Capone’s Chicago mob
- a Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing Coupe formerly owned by Clark Gable
- the Flajole Forerunner concept car
- a Cadillac V-12 Dual Cowl Phaeton
- a Bentley 3.5-liter Park Ward Drophead Coupe