The new magazine will comprise Daimler research and development issues, such as urban mobility solutions, technology and innovation processes, as well as non-Daimler topics.
Published in both English and German languages and with a scope of 100 pages, the magazine also features its own website. The site reportedly offers value added in the form of up-to-date, in-depth and interactive content relating to the topics covered in the printed magazine.
Topics covered in the first issue are as follows:
- Title: E-City Berlin: A network in the German capital is shaping the future of electric mobility.
- Car of the future: Why intelligent research vehicles are already having a major impact on the future of the automobile.
- Digital world: Why digital development processes are fundamentally changing the way we live and work.
- Mobility concepts: How major cities all over the world are reacting rapidly and efficiently to mobility bottlenecks.
- Innovation processes: How networked creative processes are generating high-tech applications in innovation regions.
- Innovation regions: Technologies and trends from innovation regions (Asia, North America and Europe) and major cities (Bangkok, London, Singapore, Austin).
Technicity, aimed at opinion leaders from the fields of politics, economics, the media, finance and science, will appear two times a year with a circulation of 150,000 copies.