The bike comes with new improved chasis with fully adjustable front forks, revised rear shock on a new aluminium swing arm, radial front brakes with braded lines and ABS as an option.
Some styling tweeks have been made, such as the nose cone, indicators and footpegs. Limited edition colours and revised clocks are also featured. Handlebar ends and ergonomics have also been revised.
“The Z750R is an impressive package. It has been designed to take the handling, braking and overall specification of the hugely popular Z750 to a totally new level, justifying the exclusive R status of our new mid-weight naked contender for the coming year,” Kawasaki says.
2011 Kawasaki Z750R features and specification are listed below:
- High-grade, sharper front cowl
- Multi-piece cowl construction
- Sharper, more aggressive, multi-facet design
- Luxurious two-tone colouring
- Front fender with new fork guard portions
- Sharper turn signals
- Sporty R-model instrumentation
- Front suspension offers more precise adjustability
- Both sides feature rebound adjustability (vs only one side on Z750)
- 41 mm inverted fork
- Preload adjustable
- Bottom-Link Uni-Trak with piggyback reservoir also offers increased
- cooling performance
- High-quality sculpted aluminium swingarm
- Radial-mount 4-piston calipers
- Radial-pump brake master cylinder
- Steel-braided brake lines (front and rear)
- Thicker front petal discs