Harley Davidson Forty Eight Motorcycle Revealed
The Forty-Eight model showcases its black 1200 Evolution V-Twin engine with polished accents, and is fitted with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) and performance tuning with a broad torque curve.
The black chopped rear fender with combination stop/turn/tail lights and a side mounted license plate help show-off the 150 mm rear tire and 16-inch Black Steel Laced wheels. The front tire also rides on a wide black wheel.
"With its classic bulldog shoulders stance, the Forty-Eight strikes a distinctive look and low profile that could only come from Harley-Davidson," said Ray Drea, Harley-Davidson Senior Director of Styling. "The Forty-Eight model has a collective past life experience and broken-in look that is raw and authentic."
Forty-Eight features and highlights:
- Blacked out rubber-mounted Evolution 1200 cc V-Twin engine with polished covers
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Steel 2.1-gallon peanut fuel tank with lightening hole mounting bracket
- One-piece, solo Sportster classic seat
- 26-inch seat height
- Tall and fat 130 mm Dunlop MT90 front tire
- 16-inch Black Steel Laced wheels
- Low profile custom handlebar
- Under-mounted mirrors
- New front forks with wide triple clamps
- Chopped front fender mounted on fork brace with lightening holes
- Blacked components including air cleaner cover, clutch and brake levers and turn signals
- Chopped rear fender
- Stop-turn-tail lights
- Side-mounted license plate
- Two-year factory warranty
- Optional Harley-Davidson Smart Security System