Sure, the Tundra was converted by Sucker Punch Sally’s, who provided the flat black Tundra Regular Cab 4x2. The exterior of the Tundra comes with candy red hotrod flames, Bonneville moon hubcaps, a custom 1950’s Toyota logo in the grille, and a custom cherry bomb exhaust.
The inside of the Tundra comes in a tuck‘n’roll approach, with custom headliner, dash pad, and carpet along with hand-turned brass dashboard controls and a curly maple wood cargo deck.
Alongside Sucker Punch Sally’s, Fender Guitars also worked on the Tundra, provinding it with custom radio knobs and polished wood floor.
Below are the full specs of the hot rod:
- candy red hotrod flames
- bonneville baby moon hubcaps
- cherry bomb exhaust
- custom 1950’s Toyota logo in grille
- full custom tuck ‘n’ roll interior
- custom headliner, dash pad and carpet
- hand turned brass dashboard controls
- custom curly maple wood cargo deck
- custom aluminum side panels and railing
- Fender Guitar hand turned brass dashboard controls
- Flamed maple wood flooring in truck bed
Not good, we reckon...