The launch of the vehicle follows last month's successful UK market launch of the STaSIS8 V10 STaSIS Challenge Extreme Edition and promises to offer the same sharpness. Does 120 bhp over the V8's standard output sound like enough? In fact, the R8 V8 has been fitted with multiple tech goodies, which are enumerated below:
- Engine - Eaton / Magnusson TVS 1900 supercharger running 7.5 psi of boost, independent charge cooler system to ensure consistent high power output, CNC billet alloy machined intake plenum for durability and strength, high performance STaSIS ECU remap – performance increases to 540 bhp and 435 lb.ft of torque
- Exhaust - 3.0 inch TIG welded and individually numbered stainless steel, cross-flow exhaust system with reduced back pressure for improved power and efficiency
- Brakes – Alcon 390mm front / 355mm rear with two piece floating discs
- Suspension – Lowering springs to improve handling and give a more aggressive appearance while retaining ride quality, matched bump stops, factory ‘drive select’ feature retained
- Wheels - 9.5 x 20 inch ultra-lightweight forged aluminium front,2 x 20 inch forged aluminium rear with high performance low profile tires
If you want one of these, you can talk to APS of Brackley, which is offering a discount for packages acquired during the current month.