Dubbed the Signature Edition GT500 Super Snake, this package pays homage the end of production for the current generation Shelby GT500. With 850 horsepower on tap and unique go-faster visual bits and bobs, only 50 total coupe or convertible 2007 - 2014 model year Signature Edition Super Snakes will be built, with orders accepted through January 2015.
Not including the base car, the Signature Edition Shelby GT500 Super Snake post-title package is $44,995. So what do you actually get for the money you spend on such a vehicle? Well, the key features include:
• Forged Weld Wheels with Signature Edition center caps
• 3.6 Kenne Bell Supercharger
• Shelby Performance cooling package with a new radiator, heat exchanger and aluminum cooling tanks
• Upgraded rear brakes
• Commemorative Carroll Shelby signature air bag cover decal from the Carroll Shelby Foundation
• Stripes in any current color offered by Shelby American
• “Super Snake” Signature Edition vehicle badges
• Unique CSM number on interior and engine plates
• Signature Edition floor mats
• A one day track experience
If you want even more visual sauce, the wide body pack can also be ordered as an extra cost option.
“With production of the current generation GT500 ending, we wanted to commemorate the sunset of an important era... It’s a car worthy of being honored with a very special limited edition Shelby. The package can only be ordered available for a limited time, so ownership puts a person in a very elite club.” declared Joe Conway, Co-CEO of Carroll Shelby International and CEO of Shelby American.