The first thing you'll notice when looking at the car is the exterior painting, a Malte Blue metallic finish with two white racing stripes, similar to older Gordini cars. Additionally, the front and rear bumpers are painted in gloss black, while the foglamp surrounds, exterior mirror housings and lip spoiler are finished in white. Blue or black diamond-effect 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels are also available.
Additionally, the car features Renault Sport seats with extra lateral support, Gordini badged leather upholstery, blue leather door panel inserts, blue and black leather steering wheel with two white stripes, blue gearlevel bellows and Gordini-badged gearlever knob, blue rev-counter with white surround and trimmed dashboard cowl with visible stitching.
Beside the equipment available on the Renault Sport version of the Twingo, the Gordini badge adds several new features, as it follows:
- Malte Blue or Pearlescent Black metallic paint
- black diamond-effect 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels
- automatic climate-control
- automatic headlamp activation and rain sensor
- cruise control with speed limiter
- fully disconnectable ESP
- 80W radio-CD with fingertip steeringwheel-mounted remote control, MP3 playback and separate display
- RCA connectivity for personal music players (iPod, MP3)
- extra-tinted rear glass
Pricing details are expected to be released at a later date, closer to the public launch of the car.