“The quality and diversity of our model range is giving our retailers a real boost. The performance of many of our network partners has been outstanding throughout what has been a difficult period for the motor industry, helping Nissan to achieve its biggest market share since 2003,” Nissan’s UK MD, Paul Willcox, said in a release.
As we previously reported, according to the National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA) Dealer Attitude Survey, Nissan was named the 8th most valued franchise in the UK with increases in performance in particular areas of over 60 percent.
The top Nissan performers are detailed below:
- Overall Retailer of the year – J S Holmes Ltd
- Retailer of the year – regional winners – F J Chalke Ltd (Wincanton) and Widnes Car Centre Ltd (
- Retailer of the year – most improved – Barton Townley
- Vehicle Sales Retailer of the year – Ancaster (Bromley)
- Vehicle Sales Retailer – regional winners – Chorley Nissan and Brian Leighton (Garages) Ltd
- Customer Quality of the year – Firsway of Leigh
- Customer Quality regional winner – J S Holmes Ltd and F J Chalke Ltd (Wincanton)
- Parts Sales Retailer of the year – Brian Leighton (Garages) Ltd
- Parts Sales Retailer – regional winners – Barnard and Brough Ltd and Middlehurst Garage
- Service Sales Retailer of the year – Hammond Nissan