As announced by Walmart, Black Friday pricing for the TomTom ONE 125 SE is $59, while the Black Friday pricing for the XL 325 SE is $89.
The TomTom ONE 125 SE main features include a 3.5 inch touchscreen, preloaded maps of the US, spoken instructions (including “text to speech” for spoken street names), preloaded Points of Interest, as well as the Fold and Go EasyPort Mount, that easily folds to fit in any bag or shirt pocket.
The second product, namely the TomTom XL 325 SE includes mostly the same features as the TomTom ONE 125 SE, the only difference being that it has an extra wide 4.3 inch touchscreen.
Both products also feature:
- TomTom Map Share technology, which helps users instantly modify street names, street direction, points of interest and more on their devices and benefit from corrections made by others;
- 30 Day Latest Map Guarantee: if a new map is released within 30 days of purchase, users can download it for free at TomTom HOME;
- TomTom “Help Me!” menu and extensive safety features, giving users direct access to safety and emergency services information;
- Traffic ready (optional service): RDS-TMC traffic receiver accessory keeps drivers up-to-date on traffic events to minimize potential delays;
- Fuel Prices (optional service): helps users find the lowest priced gas along the way;
- TomTom HOME, a free desktop application keeps users’ devices up-to-date at all times. New maps or software versions can also be downloaded.