Ducati riders Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden are set for the opening round of the inaugural 2011 MotoGP World Championship, which begins with first practice today, March 17. Today is also the day that Italy celebrates the 150th anniversary of the country’s unification.
Since January, the fairings of Valentino Rossi's and Nicky Hayden's Ducati Desmosedici GP11s have worn the official logo created for this event, three waving Italian flags representing the three Jubilees of 1911, 1961 and 2011, a link between generations.
“Find out everything you need to know about the Ducati MotoGP Team with Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden and hold all the secrets of the Ducati Desmosedici in your hand,” Ducati says. “Experience the MotoGP championship whenever you want and wherever you want with the new Ducati Corse app.”
Users of the Phone Ducati Corse App will receive rapid updates on races, results and championship standings in addition to all the latest trackside news and information from the world of Ducati.
The app can be downloaded for free form this following link and will offer constant access to:
- News, events and facts from the Ducati MotoGP Team pit garage
- Ducati rider profiles and Desmosedici GP11 data
- Extensive image gallery with many photos to download and share
- MotoGP championship calendar and constantly updated results and standings
- Tons of extra content from the world of Ducati