- Group Research and Advanced Engineering (Silicon Valley and New Jersey)
- Advanced User Experience Design (Silicon Valley)
- eDrive and Powertrain (Michigan)
- Advanced Exterior Design (California)
- Tech Center (California and Michigan)
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development North America (MBRDNA) has now moved its R&D headquarters from Palo Alto into a larger building in Sunnyvale, just a couple of miles away.
In case you were wondering what kind of work is done in the rather cool-looking building in the adjacent photos, you might want to know that present activities at MDRDNA include work on future infotainment and telematics solutions such as the Mercedes-Benz Apps for Comand Online, the highly coveted mbrace system or the Digital DriveStyle app. Not a bad way to make a living, if you ask us.