This limited run model comes as a special-edition of its V7 Classic with the custom look of a 1960s road racing machine.
Powered by the same fuel-injected 744cc V-Twin engine (developing 49 hp at 6800 rpm and 40 ft-lb of torque at 3600) as the V7 Classic, the V7 Racer is more about the looks. Special features include a red frame that was inspired by the earliest V7 Sport models, and which is paired to matching red hubs and swing arm.
The motorcycle also features a leather strapped chrome tank created using what Moto Guzzi calls an innovative metal particle deposition technology.
Other features of the limited edition Moto Guzzi V7 Racer motorcycles include:
- The black fuel tank matches the front and rear fenders, seat cover and wheels. The tank is finished with a leather strap that runs along the center of the tank.
- Aluminum side covers, throttle body covers, and muffler bracket
- Silver wire spoke wheels and black rims highlight the red wheel hubs
- Suede solo saddle
- Custom billet aluminum adjustable rearsets
- Front suspension is a 40mm Marzocchi front fork with rubber bellows
- Fully-adjustable, twin Bitubo remote reservoir rear shocks
- The braking system uses a 320mm floating front disc with fixed four-piston Brembo caliper and a 260mm rear disc.
- Pirelli Demon Sport tires
- The V7 Racer is powered by the same fuel-injected 744cc 90-degree V-Twin engine as the V7 Classic