All ISDE participants will be given the opportunity to rent a 2010 KTM EXC model series motorcycle with special Six Days features.
As for the models available for rent, KTM provides both 2-stroke and 4-stroke range.
- 2-stroke: 125 EXC, 250 EXC and the 300 EXC
- 4-stroke: 250 EXC-F, 450 EXC and the 530 EXC
All rental bikes are homologated EXC motorcycles based on the 2010 models, and are equipped with:
- KTM EXC Six-Days graphics “2009 ISDE Portugal”
- Six Days seat with pocket
- PowerParts Chain and Sprocket
- Plastic engine guard with quick release fastener on all 4-strokes
- Aluminum engine guard for all 2-strokes
- Milled triple clamps without variable setting
- Race Parts Kit (MX handguards, fork venting system, frame guard, front axle puller, handlebar pad and brake pad retainer).
KTM will cooperate with KTM Spain in order to offer this rental program. The price for motorcycle rental is $2,400 for 2-stroke models and $2,800 for 4-stroke models, including the rental of the bike through the duration of the event, transport costs to Portugal, registration and insurance of the motorcycle for the event.
The deadline to order bikes is June 26, 2009, and all orders will be handled on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. KTM also announced that no delivery guarantee can be given for orders received after the order deadline.
KTM has also offered to motocross fans a special package for the KTM/FMF Motocross Fanatic Paradise, an exclusive trackside seating area and all-day VIP access offered to KTM fans and owners.
The events will take place at the Red Bud Motocross Championship on July 4 and the Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship season finale at Steel City on September 5.