The JL Audio Nissan 370Z Stealthbox contains two 10-inch, 10W3v3 subwoofers in a sealed fiberglass enclosure. The subwoofer system will be mounted ahead of the rear axle. This way the producer says it will preserve the cargo space and maintain the vehicle’s weight distribution.
As expected, the Stealthbox blends with the Nissan’s interior and fits perfectly to the space, in order to extract maximum useful volume. If you have a 370Z coupe you can order a Stealthbox, as it is already available. The suggested retail price in the United States is $949.95.
Nissan 370Z Coupe Stealthbox specifications:
- Contains two JL Audio 10-inch, 10W3v3-4 subwoofers in a sealed enclosure.
- 1000 Watt power handling.
- Wired for 2 ohms mono.
- Installs behind front seats in the front section of the cargo area.
- Black steel mesh grilles are included to protect the subwoofer drivers.
- Will not fit the 370Z Roadster convertible model.
The 2010 370Z Coupes are available with a standard 332-horsepower 3.7-liter DOHC V6 engine with Variable Valve Event and Lift Control (VVEL) and choice of 6-speed manual transmission with an available SynchroRev Match synchronized downshift rev matching system or a 7-speed automatic transmission. According to the manufacturer, the MSRP starts at $29,990 for the 370Z Coupe with 6-speed manual transmission.