Enter the Iacocca Silver 45th Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang. "A breathtaking vehicle that utilizes the latest in Ford performance technology with a style and panache that screams, Mustang fastback," as Ford says. Let's see what it's all about.
The special edition comes in two powerplant options sourced from the same engine, namely a normally-aspirated 4.6l Ford V8. The unit develops either 320 hp (for the Ford Racing Cold Air) or 400 hp (for the Ford Racing Supercharger). Both are mated to a 5-speed stick shift transmission, but the option for a automatic version is still on the table.
The special edition Mustangs will be available following their official unveiling at the Southern California Galpin Ford dealership. Below we list the features of the Iacocca Silver 45th Anniversary Edition Ford Mustang, as presented by its creators: Lee Iacocca, designer Michael Leone, Gaffoglio Family Metalcrafters and Design Company.
Wheels and Tires
- Iacocca design 20" chrome wheels with "I" design center cap
- 20''x 9 ½ " (F), 20"x 9 ½ " (R)
- goodyear eagle RSA 245 X 45 X R20
- Iacocca diamond design leather seats with embroidery stitching
- Iacocca signature dash plaque with serial number
- Iacocca leather-wrapped steering wheel with "I" badge
- Iacocca aluminum door still plates
- one-touch up/down power windows
- two power outlets
- variable-speed windshield wipers
- rear window defroster
- Iacocca design fastback
- Iacocca design hood emblem
- Iacocca design trunk cap "I" emblem
- Iacocca design trunk lettering
All the parties involved have formed the I Legacy venture for the development of the car. They can be contacted for details regarding the Mustang by following this link. Additional details can be found in the PDF attached below.