The foglights on your Toyota Corolla are probably the most exposed parts to gravel and other road debris, meaning that you might bust one out sometime if you are not driving carefully.
To replace the foglight on your 2001 Corolla, you’ll need a screwdriver and an 8mm socket wrench. You can also use a jack and a couple of jack stands to raise the front of the car for better access. Here are the steps:
- Get under the car and locate the electric connections of the damaged foglight
- Unplug the electric connection
- Remove the fixing nut on the edge of the foglight
- Take the foglight out through the front of the bumper
- Attach the electrical connection to the new foglight assembly
- Place it in its designated space and secure it with the nut.