Sway bars are a fairly cheap and easy way to dramatically improve a car's handling.The sway bars reduce the vehicle's roll when turning, enabling it to go faster around the bends.
The following tutorial shows how to install both front and rear sway bars on a Toyota AE 86 GTS. You'll need an elevator or some jacks and a complete toolbox. Here are the steps:
- Jack up the car and secure its position
- Remove its wheels to facilitate access
- Unscrew all the bolts keeping the old sway bar in place according to the video bellow
- Remove it and place the new one in. Don't forget to grease the bushings
- Do the same for the other axle.