The eStore application from the Toyota Customer Portal can be also installed on the Toyota Touch 2 With Go infotainment system right in your vehicle.
In order to do so, you’ll first need to have a Toyota Customer Portal account. With it, you have to log on the webpage and follow these steps:
- Click on the e-Store icon and then go to the “Apps and Connected Services” tab
- Search and click on the eStore app, right on the “Free” button to add it to the cart
- In the next screen, choose your vehicle, agree with the terms and conditions and then click the “Add to Cart” button
- Go to “My Dashboard” and then “Downloads”
- Now click the download icon next to the eStore app and save it on a blank USB stick
- Go into your vehicle and connect the USB stick to the infotainment system and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.