Taken separately, the TD Stage One FN2 supercharger conversion has been specified to function with the stock Honda air intake and exhaust system. Dyno testing revealed the stage one kit, priced at £4911.50, adds 75 bhp and increases the mid-range torque.
Building on the first upgrade, the Stage Two kit produces an extra 95 bhp compared to the standard Civic Type R, and is priced from £5955.75. This upgrade can also be retrofitted to Stage One converted cars if required, priced from £763.75.
Finally, the stage three Torque Developments Civic Type R supercharger upgrade builds upon the components used in the Stage Two package. It adds an extra 105 bhp, priced from £5955.75. The TD Stage Three upgrade can also be retro fitted to Stage Two converted cars if required, priced from £763.75.
Torque Developments also announced it has made available a number of cost optional upgrades to complement the supercharged Honda Civic Type R FN2, including:
- Wavetrac limited slip differential
- Fast Road suspension geometry set up
- Performance lowering springs
- Adjustable ‘coilover’ suspension
- TODA Racing or MUGEN exhaust manifold
- TODA Racing or MUGEN sports exhaust system
- MUGEN high performance air box