Holland&Holland, the London based, century-old gun-maker and Overfinch, "the ultimate expression of the Range Rover icon" have joined forces for the development of a concept Range Rover which will be unveiled this autumn.
Based on either the 5.0l 503 bhp Supercharged or the TDV8 versions of this year's Range Rovers, the cars have been modified into becoming the "all purpose, all season, luxury supercar for the discerning few."
“There has always been a great deal of talk in the media, speculating that Range Rovers could start approaching Bentley levels of luxury – for one hundred fortunate customers, that will now become a reality. We have worked closely with designers, engineers and the quite astonishing craftsmen of Holland & Holland, who have helped us create the most exclusive, most luxurious off-roader ever built,” Neil Underwood, Overfinch CEO said in a release.
The exterior of the Holland&Holland Range Rover was designed by Overfinch GT Vogue and it includes one piece front and rear bumpers, side valances, roof spoiler and special exhaust pipes. Detailing includes colour coded door mirrors, door handles, side vents and front grille surround. The visual impact is completed by Overfinch alloy wheels.
Interiors are available in a choice of five two-tone combinations and are created from the "finest, softest" hides. The provisional color combinations are:
- Light Olive Hide with insert line in Aubergine Hide
- Olive Ash Gloss Woodwork, including gun cabinet and centre console
- Creme Hide with insert line in Dark Green Hide
- Gunstock Matt Burr Walnut Woodwork, including gun cabinet and centre console
- Classic Tan Hide with insert line in Creme Hide
- European Burr Maple Gloss Woodwork including gun cabinet and centre console
- Creme Hide or Navy Hide with insert line in Navy or Crème
- Black Burr Walnut Gloss Woodwork including gun cabinet and centre console
- Black Hide with insert line in Portland Silver or St James Red
- Black Lacquer Woodwork with Mother of Pearl inlays including gun cabinet and centre console
The two companies announced the Range Rovers will come in a limited edition, 100 units, to be more precise. No prices have been announced, yet expect them to be steep.
Below you can find the PDF containing additional details on the Range Rover.