From June 21-25, 2010, twenty Harley-Davidson Fantasy Campers will have to the chance to experience the Harley-Davidson history and culture, as well as get to know Milwaukee, Harley-Davidson’s hometown for 107 years.
The company also revealed some of the fantasy Camp highlights which are listed below:
- VIP guided tours of the Harley-Davidson Museum including an in-depth look at the limited-access archives collection.
- Historic Harley-Davidson sites during a never-before-offered city tour of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Tour the access-restricted Willie G. Davidson Product Development Center (PDC), where motorcycle prototypes are engineered, styled and tested.
- Learn how Harley-Davidson V-Twin engines work from a Harley-Davidson University instructor.
- Bond with a Harley-Davidson Motor Company executive while riding through Milwaukee’s countryside.
- Experience must-do Milwaukee activities like enjoy a Brewer’s game from the exclusive Harley-Davidson Deck, and check out Summerfest from the private Harley-Davidson Roadhouse.
- Share daily meals with Harley-Davidson staff and other H-D Fantasy Campers.
- Chronicle the trip with plenty of opportunities for photos
The Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp experience includes hotel, food, and transportation to all destinations – including motorcycles for the ride – and exclusive access to areas not available to the public for $3,000 per person.