The car was one of the seven vehicles Chrysler provided for the event in charity purposes. The other six were Chrysler 300 vehicles, used for transporting Nominee Meryl Streep, presenters Christina Aguilera, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks and Felicity Huffman and actor Colin Firth.
"Looking at the devastation this catastrophe has caused to an already impoverished country,there is no doubt that we have a social responsibility to assist in any way that we can. This will not be the only funding we will provide to this country on behalf of the Chrysler Brand and Chrysler Group LLC, there is more to come," Olivier Francois said.
Each of the aforementioned celebrities arrived to the awards in their select vehicles:
- Presenter Christina Aguilera's Chrysler 300 eco style vehicle featured a water-based Vanilla exterior color. On the inside are cactus-colored seat-inserts with bamboo applique placed on the door trim and center console
- Presenter Leonardo DiCaprio's vehicle had Cream exterior and Aqua-blue seat inserts, a hydrographic water-themed applique is subtly placed throughout the interior
- Actor Colin Firth's vehicle featured a stately and sleek Black exterior color with Black Bamboo interior accents
- Presenter Tom Hanks will arrive to the awards in an elegant Black Chrysler 300 eco style edition vehicle with Curry seat-inserts and organic appliques
- Presenter Felicity Huffman arrived in a Dark Cordovan vehicle with a stained Cordovan cork interior color
- Nominee Meryl Streep's vehicle featured a Platinum exterior and on the interior are Cumin-colored seat-inserts along with natural mat and cork materials