The luxury golf cart features a double wishbone front suspension similar to those found in sports cars and inspired by Formula 1 cars.
The Garia is produced at the Valmet Automotive factory in Finland where they also manufacture the Porsche Boxster and Porsche Cayman for the German carmaker.
The drivetrain is built by the same Italian company which produces the Ducati gearboxes, and its on-board fridge is the same found in the Maybach.
The aluminum profiles in the frame are made by the same company that supplies aluminum profiles to Aston Martin, Jaguar and Volvo. Furthermore, the golf cart is fitted with hydraulic brakes on all four wheels with discs in the front and drums at the rear.
Aside from the built-in refrigerator, the Garia also features hand-stitched seats and an exclusive personalization program where you can choose to have the Garia painted in your favorite color or matched to your other cars.
Facts about Garia Golf Car:
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp) for 60 min
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275 amp
- Transaxle: Direct coupled transaxle, with aluminum main casing
- Batteries: Trojan 6 x 8V
- Charger: Integrated Delta Q charger
- Max forward speed: 15 mph / 24 km/h
- Max reverse speed: 6 mph / 11 km/h
- Turning radius: 102 in / 2,6 m