The full concept, according to passionsmobiles.com, preserves the original Sahara beige BMW color. It was fully restored in 2007 and has a total weight of approximately 250 pounds.
Perfectly suitable for home, office or any party room, the BMW 2002 Living Room is made from a 1974 BMW 2002.
To complete the BMW 2002 Living room, the artist has also created another 6 pieces to go with it that include:
- A ‘BMW Sofa’ with lights in working order on 12/110 volt
- A ‘BMW Wall Hanging Front End’ cut and lightened up to be set on the wall(
- A ‘BMW Engine Table’ lightened up and topped with a sandblasted glass; double side draft Dellorto carburetters; engine spec/plate at the back of the engine(
- A ‘BMW Coffee Table’ made from 3 pistons and connecting rods, timing gear and cam, BMW steering wheel and topped with a nice blasted glass
- A ‘BMW Wall clock’ made from an original hubcap(
- A ‘BMW Robot’ made from the 4th piston of the BMW engine that also uses valves and springs.
This handcrafted piece of art can be brought home for $25,000.