Porsche Cayenne received a new body kit that includes styling, aerodynamics and performance enhancements, this time from the tuners at ENCO. Dubbed ENCO Gladiator 700 GT Biturbo, this interpretation of the Porsche Cayenne features a new front apron right underneath the car, with a huge air intake and integrated rows of daytime running lights, which can also be found on the diffuser apron at the rear. However, what strikes us first is the two-tone black and Bordeaux red paintwork, which matches the variety of red carbon elements inside the car, namely the dashboard, the steering wheel, the centre console, the door lining and the roll cage. Just as we said, ENCO also upgraded the engine’s performances, now standing at 700 HP and 850 Nm, enabling it to sprint from naught to sixty in just 4.5 seconds and go on until reaching a top speed of 290 km/h. The full list of technical facts is detailed below:
- Bodywork: Front apron, carbon bonnet, side skirts, roof spoiler, rear apron with integrated diffuser, widened side panels with air vents front and back, two-tone Bordeaux red and black paintwork
- Engine: Performance increase to 700 HP / 850 Nm (larger turbo charger, manifolds, sport air filter, sports exhaust system with sports catalytic converters etc.)
- Chassis: Electronic suspension module, lowered by 50mm
- Wheels and tires: 11” x 23” ENCO Jura rims (in matching colors with the car), Dunlop Sport Maxx GT tyres, size 315/25R23
- Brakes: Front – 12-piston brake callipers and 410mm x 36mm brake disks. Rear - 4-piston brake calipers with 380mm x 32mm brake disks.
- Interior: Four bucket seats from the Porsche 911 GT3 with leather/Alcantara combination and carbon backrests, range of red carbon fittings on the dashboard, steering wheel, centre console, seats, door lining and roll cage.