"Our dealers recognized the substantial efforts that our employees are making each and every day to support our dealers' business," said Richard Howard, head of Daimler Truck Financial. "Our score and ranking is especially significant given the environment we are operating in today and the considerable changes our employees had to go through the last two years."
The survey rates six areas in which the dealers should obtain maximum satisfaction from their finance partner:
- Range of products available to dealers
- Range of products available to customers
- Competitive programs relative to rates and terms for new and used vehicles
- Timeliness of response from the captive
- Quality of Sales & Marketing staff assistance when needed
- Availability of capital at competitive rates to the dealer-owned leasing company
"We will continue to be proactive with our dealers in working closely with them and listening carefully to their concerns to ensure that we are constantly developing new initiatives and trying to enhance current offerings," Howard said.
"They are making sure everyone is successful for the long haul," said Brad Fauvre, CEO of Velocity Vehicle Group of Los Angeles. "They have demonstrated their responsiveness to the dealer body by fixing systems, re-designing processes for quick credit decisions and by improving their flexibility during the downturn."