"The new facility design and furnishings provide a great stage for our exciting new automobiles," said Kurt McNeil, vice president of Cadillac Sales and Service. "But our main goal is to create a highly positive first impression that creates that defining moment in our customers' minds that we will exceed their expectations before, during and after the sale."
In addition to the materials, high-quality lighting has also been added to the mix and each showroom will boast custom art and designer furniture, a range of photographic art designed to highlight the company's design philosophy, plus Knoll Barcelona lounge chairs.
"If you want to compete in the luxury market, you have to create the right environment for customers," Mike Mosser, Suburban Cadillac general manager, said. "The new showroom greets potential buyers with a look and feel that puts us at the top of class in the luxury market."
Some details for the new showroom include:
- Limestone tile and aluminum storefront glazing
- Photography highlighting elements in Cadillac's Art & Science design philosophy
- Stainless steel and brushed aluminum finishes
- Precise, theatrical lighting to highlight the vehicles
- English Oak walls, matte porcelain tile floors
- Rich, ultra-dark textured leather chairs and Knoll Barcelona® lounge chairs
- Polished chrome tables and lamps
For the second straight year, Cadillac and its dealers are partnering with luxury hotelier Ritz-Carlton on a series of customer-service training programs for sales and service personnel, and you can expect to see a fully-functional coffee bar on future visits to your local Cadillac dealer.