The new Arai helmet has a CLC external shell with removable and adjustable air diffusors around the exterior of the helmet, but which allow for fast and efficient air flow towards the rear of the helmet.
More space has been created around the chin area and the cheek parts can be removed when the helmet is being worn.
“The Arai VX Pro 3 Helmet Osborne White is an updated version of Arai's VX-Pro considered by many as the off road helmet all others should be judged. Arai found ways to improve upon their already great helmet with the Arai VX Pro 3 to give you added safety and confidence,” Arai brags.
Arai VX Pro 3 Osborne White features are listed below:
• Complex Laminate Construction (clc) shell technology achieves a strong, flexible shell in a lightweight package
• Redesigned peak forces more air into the forehead vents for improved cooling while reducing bucketing at higher speeds
• Additional 11mm of forward tilt in the chin bar area to give a more open feeling without changing the length or radius of the chin bar for minimized protrusion
• One piece grill with vent gate to allow control of airflow to the chin area
• Rounded chin bar shape makes digging in or catching during a spill less likely than other designs
• Diffuser ventilation design that creates a tremendous amount of venturi vacuum at the rear
• Emergency cheek pad release system allows medical personnel to easily remove helmet from an injured rider
• Fully removable/washable dry cool lining material utilizes micro water cells to improve moisture and heat transfer from your head leaving you drier and cooler. Also allows liner to dry faster between rides